Sweet precious Liners - I cannot believe that you are officially a 2 year old. You are so spunky, charismatic, stylish, smart, kind and independent (for a 2 year old). You are such a mommy lover and in awe of daddy. I love your pure enjoyment and excitement about nearly everything! You are such a sweet, curious, adventurous little sister. You love your brother and want to do almost everything he does! You are into tutus, dressing up and your "Hello?" (cell phone).
We had a wonderful birthday celebration starting with your birthday blessing and celebration at school.
On Saturday, your official birthday, we had a FABULOUS party at the Little Gym (one of your very favorite places)! You had so many dear friends and family there to celebrate your big day!
After the party, there was another big surprise!
A playhouse!!
The post party with family and good friends!
Happy birthday my sweet little one! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment