Today we drove up to Austin to have lunch with your Godmother, Ally, who is a doctor currently working in Malawi Africa. We had a great time at lunch with Ally and the Hilton's. You had so much fun with Avery and Lines.
Here is Mommy with her two dear friends - Annie and Ally.
You really cracked me up today. We ate lunch at this fun outdoor place called Freddie's in Austin. There was a nice playground and stage area to run around. You enjoyed playing with Avery and Lines the most but you definitely chatted with a number of people. I love that you are introducing yourself and saying "Nice to meet you" while you grab their hand to shake it. Very good manners...
This afternoon I heard this, " Hi I'm Super Grover and this is my sissy Caroline. Don't touch my special drink - it is Dr. Pepper and it is mine. Nice to meet you."
Guess your Halloween costume was causing a bit of an identity crisis. Just one of the many times you brighten my day (along with your sis)!

No comments:
Post a Comment