Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lately...

We have had a busy busy week of celebrating my most important little guy.  Little Roonie turned 3 last week and we celebrated in BIG robot fashion.
I will have a very large post about this once I get all of the pictures.  I cannot wait to prepare that blog.  The year of 3 celebration took over most of my nightly free time so my blogging was affected.  However, here are a few things as of late.

  • Last week, Ben and I were talking in the kitchen and Luke stomps over with his hands on his hips and says, "Do you understand me?"  Followed by a firmly self stated response "Yes Ma'am."  This was repeated over and over.  I guess it is good to know that he is listening to me.  It is more of an issue of whether he decides to show me he is listening... i.e. do what I ask.
  • Luke is always calling for Sissy.  Everywhere we go (and Lines is not by his side), he will yell "Siiiiiiiiiiiissssssyyyy".  She will come toddling around the corner with a huge smile on her face and they will proceed with whatever activity Luke has in store.  Well, last week, I heard "YYYYUUUUUUKKKKEEEEE".  It was so cute.  Now she is frequently talking about YUKE. (It is a combo of Y/L.) 
  • For the past week, Luke has announced that he will be a robot for Halloween.  No - a dinosaur.  Today, he told his pediatrician - a princess.  But, the consistent. go-to choice is pumpkin pie.  Hmmm... interesting.  Not quite sure where he keeps getting pumpkin pie costume ideas from.  Caroline is going to be a cupcake so actually pumpkin pie would be great in keeping with a dessert theme.  We will see what wins out.
  • Caroline is very much into singing.  Whether it is Baa Baa Black Sheep, ABCs, Twinkle, Twinkle or her own made up tune.  She loves to sing alone or sing along with Luke's lead.  They are quite the little duo.
  • Playing, playing and more playing.


     

     





No comments:

Post a Comment